Grilled Swordfish Steaks
1 lb Swordfish (two 8 oz Steaks)
1 small Summer Squash
1 small Zucchini
1 Tbsp Capers, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup Artichoke hearts, quartered
1/4 cup white wine
1/2 cup Marinara
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Dry Oregano
1 Tsp chopped garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
Chicken broth if needed
- Salt and pepper Swordfish to taste and grill.
- While swordfish is cooking, in a hot sauté pan add extra virgin olive oil, garlic, zucchini and squash.
- When garlic is a light golden color, add white wine and marinara.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then add dry oregano, capers and artichoke hearts.
- Take swordfish and place in sauté pan with other ingredients. Squeeze one half lemon. Cook until swordfish is done.
- If sauce dries up too much, add a touch of chicken broth.